What to Bring / What Not to Bring
- Casual, modest, comfortable clothing is recommended. Please bring only enough clothes for approximately 3- 5 days. We have washers/dryers and laundry detergent available to our patients at no charge.
- Slip on or Velcro athletic shoes
- Fitness and yoga clothes
- Patients may bring a one- piece swimsuit, when seasonally appropriate
- Jackets and/or sweaters for cold weather and air conditioning in group room are recommended
- Appropriate reading material -paperback novels are allowed although recovery related books are recommended
- Stationery & stamps personal journal and/or notepads (not spiral bound) are recommended
If you are currently taking prescription medicine, please call the admissions department at (904) 296-3533, prior to evaluation to determine which medications are necessary to bring.
What NOT to Bring to Treatment
- Clothing with references to alcohol, tobacco, violence, profanity or sexually explicit or suggestive messages
- Backless shirts, spaghetti straps, tank tops, tube tops , low cut or sheer/see-through blouses or clothing
- Short shorts, short skirts, low rise jeans, pants or shorts
- Please note that undergarments, including bras, must be worn. However, bras containing underwire are not permitted
- Any belts, drawstrings or shoe strings
- Any personal toiletry items, as we provide them for you.
- Any products containing alcohol, such as mouthwash and facial astringents.
- Glass Items, including glass picture frames, mirrors, make up bottles, perfumes, etc.
- Cell phones, pagers, PDA’s and other handheld electronic equipment.
- Laptop computers or tablets
- Cameras or video recording equipment.
- Food products of any kind, including candy, gum, breath mints and beverages
- Non-prescription medications, vitamins or herbal supplements
- Mood altering substances of any kind, legal or illegal
- Weapons or any items which could be used as a weapon
- Excessive or expensive jewelry should be left at home (as we are not responsible for lost or stolen items)
- Excessive amounts of cash beyond recommended spending money
- Writing instruments (as we will provide appropriate instruments).
- Hardcover, hardback , hardbound books or any books bound with rigid protective covers.